You are here
Scanning & Digital Conversion
Create high-quality digital copies of documents, photographs and video using the scanning and conversion tools in the Grace Schmidt Room.
Bring a USB stick or other storage media to save your completed project, or save to a temporary drive on the computer and upload to a cloud service.
Scanning and video conversion equipment are available by appointment only. Click here for more information.
Epson FastFoto FF-640
- Digitize your photo collection with the world's fastest photo scanner
- Scan as fast as 1 photo per second
- Restore, edit, crop, and batch name photos
- Accommodates fragile and panoramic photos
Canon 9000f Mark II Scanner
- Scan documents, photos, slides, or film strips
- Convert to JPG/Exif, PNG, TIFF, or PDF
- Maximum optical resolution: 4800dpi
- Maximum document size: 8.5" x 11.7"
Phillips Dual VHS and DVD Recorder
- Convert VHS or DVD video to digital formats including MPEG-2 and H-264
- Conversion occurs in real time. You must remain with your project from start to finish.
- Cannot copy VHS directly to DVD