Libraries are open from 9 am to 7 pm today
You are here
Scanning & Digital Conversion
All Kitchener Public Library locations offer document scanning services through our contactless curbside pickup service.
- Limit of 10 pages per customer per day.
- Black and white scanning only.
- Scans will be saved as PDF files.
- Scans will be sent to your email address.
During busy times, you may be asked to drop off your documents and return at least two hours later to pick them up. Please call ahead if your request is time-sensitive:
- Central Library: 519-574-4583
- Country Hills: 519-743-3558
- Forest Heights: 519-743-0644
- Grand River: 519-896-1736
- Pioneer Park: 519-748-2740
How it works:
When you arrive at the library, call the number on the sign located outside the building. Library staff will ask for the number of pages to be scanned, and your email address. Staff will also request your documents for scanning. Once scanning is complete, staff will return your documents to you. The scanned copies will be delivered to your email address.
Create high-quality digital copies of documents, photographs and video using the scanning and conversion tools in the Grace Schmidt Room.
Bring a USB stick or other storage media to save your completed project, or save to a temporary drive on the computer and upload to a cloud service.
Scanning and video conversion equipment are available by appointment only. Click here for more information.